Build a decentralized Agent hierarchy to represent the entire set of UN Sustainable development Goals (SDGs).
Stand up a common database to “track” the process from Targets to Indicators, predictive plus actual.
Features that make the potential for high (AI-enabled) added value:
- watch for emergent Strengths and Opportunities in disparate global contexts (“what works – where – why”)
- watch for emergent Weaknesses and Threats (cultural, political, resource scarcity…)
- plan to replicate and scale up the Good - and mitigate the Bad - wherever possible
- make implicit data and deep mutual causal interactions more explicit, to achieve a common understanding
- create a trusted baseline and universal dashboard for objective reporting and corrective actions
- use and enhance existing means of implementation and verification (for example: the Carbon Token Ecosystem “on Blockchain”)
- watch the adoption, rates of change and direction of the most impacting technologies (e.g. the Gartner Hype Cycle is a good model).
Collaborate with UN on updating and redefining the SDGs if and when necessary: