Hello from Korea

Hello all! I’m Hyoungkyu Song, who is the undergraduate student in KAIST(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology).
I major in Bio & Brain Engineering, and School of Computing. Now I’m interested in the tech of decentralized AI with blockchain to lighten the network or make AI platform as user-freindly :slight_smile:
I’m newbie for blockchain, so all the things in this community makes me enthusiastic! Great honor to see you guys. See ya :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice! Welcome to our SingularityNet Community Forum Hyoungkyu Song. Your introduction seems to fit to SingularityNet perfectly. Its wonderful having you with us.

@ibby @Tim

2 Likes

Hi kyumaze,

Welcome to the community! It is great to have you here. Every member brings their own value to the project and so feel free to share any projects you want to discuss in a topic dedicated to it in #projects

Furthermore, I am sure you will find some use in starting conversations and joining others in their topics in categories like #blockchain and #applications and #agi

Curious to see more from kyumaze! :wink:

2 Likes

I have seen a number of papers at arxiv-sanity.com that came from Korea. It feels good to see the global nature of the efforts.

1 Like