Hello from Germany

Hi, my name is Dany and I am from Germany. I’ve found this AWESOME project after I stumbled across a random video about Sophia. I work as an IT-consultant and I am really fascinated about the possibilities and untrodden paths this project will bring us in the future!! This will be a game changer.

#A095f

5 Likes

Hi goat2b,

where is your homebase in Germany? Maybe the German speakers here happen to cluster in one area so we could meet for a Weißwurst, Spätzlepfanne, Spreewaldgurke or Labskaus :grin: Or at least coordinate our efforts for the DACH region. I’m based in Munich
Cheers,
Sebastian

1 Like

Hey Haggard, I’m from munich, too :wink: Munich massive!

Hi Dany! Welcome!

Image result for breaking bad goddamn right

At least Google seems to be pointing people in the right direction! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Very interesting graph, setting population against technological advancements. Cool stuff. The Singularity will send our population, quite literally, into the stratosphere and beyond. Human uploads will soon be common, increasing our population non-biologically out into the far interstellar reaches. We will propagate, expanding into every galaxial orifice. Computronium!

Image result for where we're going we don't need roads

1 Like

Willkommen in der Community von SingularityNet.

I added a ‘German corner’ just in case: German corner - Ideas for the DACH region

Awesome to have you here. I’ve found that people with your background have a ton of valuable feedback and ideas. Don’t be shy in sharing any of your thoughts with the team on our forum!

1 Like

bro schreib einfach auf deutsch wenn jemand dein post wirklich lesen will dann würde er/sie es einfach mit google übersetzer übersetzen LO