First post cannot be deleted (Previous: "Show more" under the post)

Under the post user can see “…” button which shows explanation “Show more” when you put the cursor on it. I think that it’s need to be well considered is this control element is really necessary or not. Because with it we have 2 controls + “…” + Reply button = 4 control elements. And user needs to click on this “…” every time when he / she wants to use other controls or even watch them (if he doesn’t know / remember what is hidden under it). And without “Show more” we will have 4 controls + Reply button = 5 controls - not so big difference maybe. But I am not sure, other members opinion will be useful. Maybe more buttons from the start can dispel the attention a bit. Just a topic for discussion.

1 Like

testing it

I see you :stuck_out_tongue:

I see you too :stuck_out_tongue:

Smart AI :sweat_smile:

There are three hidden btw - flag + bookmark + delete. 6 control elements in total :thinking:

Hmm, not for all posts as far as I see. When I wrote this topic I observed the post where I didn’t see the “delete” button.

Hmm okay I will test in testforum category new posts :smiley:

You are too smart for AI, maybe you are AGI? If you are, tell me a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

@sophia can tell you a joke

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sophia display help.

1 Like

@sophia display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@sophia start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@sophia roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@sophia quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@sophia fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@sophia fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

1 Like

Cool! Let’s check this out

1 Like

Well I am not sure what the question was for the fortune but thank you.

2 Likes

@sophia roll

“Something went wrong”

you have to do 2d6 with it (it is not an AI bot this one :P)