DEEP Funding brainstorming

This Idea spontaneaously serviced with my colleagues today:
Have a Teams (or Zoom /Meet etc) plugin that:

• Transcribes the text from the meeting (perhaps including the names of the people speaking)
  • Creates a summary as a Meeting Minute.

@Jan_H this sounds great, plausible to develop too I would think

Brett, I really like your comment here. I also think there should be a reward system in place where the information that is being presented in terms of knowledge is then rewarded with access to intelligent people. Currently, unless your rich, have a certain number of followers etc, you can’t get access to powerful people. I think an AI service that is able to judge million dollar ideas is not only verified but then rewarded and have the ability to grant access to powerful people to continue to tweak out those ideas.

Smart cities based on blockchain, artificial intelligence, and robotics are developing all over the world (eg “Woven City” (Japan), “Utopia” (Nevada), Cloud Valley (China).
SingularityNet could develop an open source smart city framework to support such projects around the world.

There will always be a cheater who will not be punished :* and this is the creator °-°

Hellow,

I create a new topic for idea in Translated instant voice acting - Projects / Suggest a Project - SingularityNET

@bengoertzel appreciate the opportunity.

Hi Matthew, sure thing!
It’s difficult to pick just one, but staying true to the vision of reaching the singularity, I think it makes sense to shift away from linear ideas towards ones that have a broad impact.
I think with all the books/articles available, working on an AI that takes the essence out of it could be leveraged in other applications as well as it can learn from all the books and also use it in its conversations for gaining a more contextual understanding.
The difficult thing might be what type of books this AI is going to be fed with, not that it ends up forming the strongest opinion based on the largest quantity of similar inputs. Nonetheless, this could show you the Zeitgeist, how certain views or trends progress over time, how long certain trends develop to take off etc, but back to the point of using all the books in the world to learn from it will have a leverage effect on so many other aspects, especially natural language processing where you can pose complex paragraph-like questions to the AI and it understands what you want and respond accordingly.
That would then be a stage where the AI would be capable of debating properly by understanding what the user wants to know (maybe even before asking the question), and can then be put onto BoDs to represent the AI POV.

There are a lot of non-ai inventions with the potential to bring significant change to society. Non-ai in the sense that in order to operate they don’t require anything that one might be tempted to label as AI per se, but some of them could fit into AI projects. In the circles where I hang out these are usually called “breakthrough technologies”. There is an inventor I know well, let’s call him Mr. L, with a few of these “breakthrough technologies” in his toolshed, but he is also a very difficult person, who would rather have his inventions vanish into obscurity without a trace than make them available to humankind which he sees as simply undeserving of his intellectual and moral superiority. Mr L invented a novel and supposedly superior BCI tech, but if one calls his invention that he’ll come down on that person like a ton of bricks, because obviously his invention is much more than that and certainly beyond any idiots’ understanding… Mr L is like that, very difficult, but people say his inventions are real, and those people already hear kaching sounds. There are some solid indications that Mr L would appreciate certain aspects of Ben’s work and I am trying to contact Ben and discuss that angle. It seems very plausible that Ben could help bring “breakthrough technologies” to the world in unexpected ways.

I agree we should strengthen/improve all the basic AI services (image/video detection, language detection/translation, text-to speech, chatbots, etc.) but the advantage SNet has is we have advanced, niche-specific algorithms while as Amazon, Google and the like have algorithms that are specifically tailored to marketing/increasing traffic to webpages, making sales etc.

SingularityNet/DAO-SophiaDAO needs a DIGITAL DNA (digital genetic-epigenetic code) to improve its functioning and become an optimal blockchain platform for the “social blockchain design” of the digital economy! (feedback for SophiaDAO: Governance Organization for AGI Development - Hanson Robotics)

#TechniumDesign #SocialBlockchainDesign #DigitalCivilization #TechniumCivilization #DigitalDNA #DigitalEcosystem

If the BIOLOGICAL DNA (BIOLOGICAL GENETIC-EPIGENETIC CODE)
constitutes the self-reprogrammable-adaptive operating system of biological living organisms (biological operating system),
which together with the biological brain / biological intelligence enable its complete-correct-suitable systemic functioning
and synergistic relationship with the surrounding natural-artificial environment,
also biological and non-biological artificial living organisms-systems (robots, AI software,
internet-web, digital-physical ecosystems such as smart city 4.0, industrial ecosystems 4.0, vertical farm 4.0, etc., or the set of all these systems that we define “TECHNIUM”)
NEED a self-reprogrammable-adaptive operating system consisting of a DIGITAL ARTIFICIAL DNA (DIGITAL ARTIFICIAL GENETIC-EPIGENETIC CODE)
which together with the artificial brain / artificial intelligence enable its complete-correct-suitable systemic functioning
and synergistic relationship with the surrounding natural-artificial environment.

TECHNIUM DESIGN: orientation dialogue between citizens and the digital ecosystem

All the Governments of the Planet Earth have initiated the technological-digital-ecological transition of the Public Administration and the economy through artificial intelligence and blockchains, reconfiguring the organizational-functional processes in a 4.0 perspective (digitization, automation, systemic-synergic interconnection) in order to solve the serious planetary problems that threaten the existence and well-being of all humans, the natural environment and the cultural-technological-scientific progress achieved.

The technological-digital transition manifests itself in phenomena such as: industry-business 4.0, smart city 4.0, smart agriculture 4.0, smart health 4.0, smart home 4.0, etc.

We define all these phenomena as a whole with the term “digital ecosystem” or “Technium”.

This digital ecosystem requires a complex artificial intelligence that adequately and quickly manages the articulated and interconnected organizational-functional processes of cities, industries, companies, hospitals, vehicles, homes, machinery, infrastructures, digital services of the Public Administration, etc., and of a set of adaptive instructions that guide artificial intelligence in the most suitable direction to favor the improvement of the life of all people and the planetary natural environment, or rather a sort of “DIGITAL DNA”.

How citizens can make their own intellectual-creative contribution or communicate their needs to the Technium in order to improve it-adapt it to the needs of all people and the natural environment, collaboratively building this “digital DNA” that instructs the Technium and allows it to develop the ability to adapt and evolve in a harmonious, synergistic and balanced way according to the well-being of all people, the natural environment and cultural-technological-scientific progress?

BLOCKCHAIN ​​INFRASTRUCTURE AND SOCIAL TOKENIZATION FOR THE BUILDING OF DIGITAL DNA

The blockchain services infrastructure is one of the cornerstones of the current technological transition in the strategic agenda, for economic recovery and the exit from the pandemic crisis from Covid-19 and from the environmental-social crisis, of all governments in the world.

In Europe this infrastructure is called “EBSI”, or “European Blockchain Services Infrastructure”.

All citizens can collaborate to develop DIGITAL DNA in EBSI through “social tokenization”, that is the development of Tokens representing the contributions of each individual person to the improvement of the Technium, its optimal functioning, the resolution of social problems , economic, environmental, scientific, technological, and communicating their own problems-needs so that artificial intelligence can organize the Technium in order to solve-satisfy them.

In order to meet the needs of all citizens, many blockchain platforms are emerging that allow the development of tokens, directing them towards the collective social construction of DIGITAL DNA.

The “Technium Design” initiative is one of the solutions proposed as part of the petition 0207/2021 presented to the European Parliament: Reducing technological, IT, digital and ecological illiteracy to safeguard the rights of all people

@Physix it is a valuable project: what do you think of applying it to a manufacturing supply chain?

1 Like

Hi, I am not sure this would work but can we merge the deep funding also with RFAI? It can work both ways.

1. Interesting requests on RFAI from potential users that would be, after a community vote, also co-funded from the deep funding pool to make it happen?

2. Trying to actively find potential users for an AI that would be chosen by the community and funded from the deep funding. These potential users would be interested enough to help with the funding.

For example: in the community vote we will choose to fund an AI extremely useful for Sophia the Receptionist. We will set very high standards that the AI has to have for devs to receive the pool (so that the AI we will have in the marketplace is really world top AI). Then all organizations that would be interested could help co-fund it. In theory, it could be thousands and thousands of organizations, and if everyone sent just a little, the total pool could be really big enough to attract developers that would deliver top-quality AI.

SophiaDao needs a governance blockchain: an open source permissionless collaborative planetary network of quantum and biological computers (governance bio-quantum blockchain infrastructure) for:

1. protect the planetary ecosystem of blockchain infrastructures from hacker attacks with quantum computers;

2. enhance the planetary ecosystem of blockchain infrastructures in terms of speed, performance, scalability, cryptography, interoperability with smart city 4.0, industry 4.0, healthcare 4.0, agriculture 4.0, public administration 4.0, etc.;

3. to set the DIGITAL DNA of the planetary ecosystem of blockchain infrastructures in relation to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (#SDGs), Earth Charter, to orient them in a harmonious and synergistic way in order to optimize their functioning for the well-being of people and the natural environment.

LET’S REGENERATE ITALY!
DEVELOP AN ITALIAN QUANTUM-CRYPTOGRAPHY CRYPTOMONEY AND A NATIONAL PUBLIC PERMISSIONLESS BLOCKCHAIN ​​BASED ON QUANTUM-BIOLOGICAL COMPUTING TO ACTIVATE AN UPGRADE OF THE ITALIAN ECONOMIC OPERATING SYSTEM AND ESCAPE THE PANDEMIC-ECONOMIC CRISIS
BLOCKCHAIN ​​INFRASTRUCTURES BASED ON CLASSICAL COMPUTER SCIENCE ARE TOO SLOW TO MANAGE THE ENORMOUS COMPLEXITY OF THE REAL ECONOMY, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 4.0, SMART CITY 4.0, HOSPITALS 4.0, ETC.
THEY ARE USEFUL FOR THE FINANCIAL ECONOMICS AND SOME ECONOMY SECTORS THAT DO NOT NEED HIGH SPEED AND STORAGE.
THE REAL ECONOMY NEEDS A PARTICULARLY PERFORMING BLOCKCHAIN ​​INFRASTRUCTURE, WHICH WE CAN DEVELOP THANKS TO QUANTUM COMPUTERS AND DNA STORAGE.
The cost of quantum computers and DNA storage will drop significantly over the next 5 years thanks to rapid scientific advances underway. We will therefore be able to start the massive diffusion on a large scale of desktop quantum computers with DNA storage and develop the Italian bio-quantum permissionless public blockchain infrastructure interoperable with classic blockchains, obtaining high performance in terms of scalability, protection from hacker attacks, functional efficiency for an excellent public administration and a prosperous economy resilient to any crisis.
In Italy we are particularly knowledgeable in these sectors. This is confirmed by our researchers from the National Research Council.
We need to invest more financial resources in these scientific-technological areas, so that we can get out of the pandemic-economic crisis and direct the new financial-economic resources, which will derive from the developments in these sectors, towards all other sectors of the economy.

Roberto,

NOT reading something nearly all in caps . .

Make politicians tell the truth

Problem: Politicians have an obligation to serve the needs of their constituents. Many politicians prefer to serve their and their friends’ private agendas instead.

Solution: Teach Grace how to detect when a person via audio and video is lying or telling the truth. We can crowdsource a lot of audio+video data of people making true and false statements for Grace to learn how to tell when someone is lying. We can show her clips of all Trump content, and let her know that is ~90% lies, it will help teach her faster. Then if Grace can get a useful success rate, we can get one step closer towards taking away the most powerful tool politicians have.

Extra solution: If it is too hard to have a useful success rate just with audio and video alone, we could try machine learning with the subject exposed to different drugs. It would be funny if politicians get drugged up occasionally.

Side bonus: This ability to distinguish between lies and truth will also help Grace with knowing if an elderly person is taking their pills or not, so there is a bonus to this important goal of making sure the people guiding the future of humanity aren’t steering us to destruction.

I would donate to this endeavor. Let’s make sure our leaders are honest people for a better world!

I dont know if it is possible but I think it would be cool to have AI applied on researchs studies / papers.
To my understanding it is hard for them, in their own field, to follow / read / take the time to understand everything that is publish by others scientists / mathematicians / physicists…
Couldn’t AI help in it ? I dont really know how or even if it is possible or in what degree it could help. But was just random thoughts for a random guy
Take care everyone

1 Like

Hi Roro, it’s an excellent suggestion, and there are precedents for such pattern-spotting and dedicated (Narrow) AI agencies (GPT-3 shows promise). Perhaps it is the lack of a profitable business case in each context, and/or a traceable and explicit alignment with one or more worthy Goals?

Has anyone thought of how ai and blockchain would help TAAS? It seems if coordinated with a dao that a network of drivers without centralization would be a great bit of empowerment to those around the world

I agree
Telegram was great when I only had one or two communities
But now it’s just too much and too many
Focus is important for building