Who is Alexandra933?

Hi everyone - nice to meet you all!
I’m

Founder of Advance Tech Media and Principal Host of Advance Tech Podcast. We interviewed Mitchell from SingularityNET late last year: Mitchell Loureiro, SingularityNET

CEO and CoFounder of a digital services company with an early stage social/blockchain project.

Featured Speaker, Educator and Lead Organizer of an upcoming Identity Roundtable with BC Blockchain Forum.

Recent grad of the first module of the M.Sc Digital Currency MOOC 9 via University of Nicosia. (94% !)

If you’re ever in Vancouver, BC Canada you’re welcome to join our first Tuesday social: Advance Tech Social. We’re a small connected crew who make things happen. PM me for details.

If I can help you navigate the cryptosphere in any way don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome, Alexandra!

1 Like

Hello Alexandra :slight_smile:

Great to see you here, we need all the exposure we can get and with the kind of gravitas you clearly posses it’s clear your work can help.

Awesomeness!

2 Likes

Hi Bryan

and Tim - happy to help! Let me know what you need.
Best,
Alex

1 Like

Sure - we’re creating a community page on advancetechmedia.org and I’d be happy to link to this forum. Would need a logo and short bio (200 words)

@ibby - is this possible?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum Alexandra! Sure of course. Want me to email it to you?

@ibby sure! alexandra.moxin@advancetechmedia.org

Below is the messaging I’d like to use, but please feel free to modify:
The new SingularityNET Forum is a civilized place for public discussion to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation. Participants are encouraged to move the discussion forward by contributing and engaging in reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation. The SingularityNET platform enables multiple AI computing agents to work as a whole to provide various services in a distributed and decentralized way.

Just need a PNG, JPG or SVG logo