What kind of work will be the LAST to be automated?

More and more jobs are getting automated, but what kind of work do you think would be the last to be automated? If at all… Are there types of work which simply can’t be automated ever?

6 Likes

This involves thinking about the most uniquely human features of the mind… as those will take the longest to translate into AI…

2 Likes

In this video How AI can save our humanity | Kai-Fu Lee - YouTube (12min+), Kai-Fu Lee talks about the axes of compassion and creativity, and how AI will help us thrive rather than taking our jobs. It is the best and most optimistic view of the automated future that I have heard so far.

2 Likes

Last thing to be automated by humans will be the decision-making process of what is automated, marking the arrival of AGI, predicted by the Onamuh Warriors to arrive in 2025.

2 Likes

SEX iam always astonished at the refusal to cease the commodification of others as a means to extend /enhance/ delay/ this basic human function. the sex professions may indeed be the oldest profession in the world but it is the old world and we as yet have in a new world to determine our core I believe plasticity and ablation treatment can raise limbic activities to other ares of the brain and would allow for a HIGHLY INVENTIVE SEXUAL EXPERINCE but in no way do i see the poor conditions of the sex industry letting up on its pursuit to advertise "a AI encounter while its main dependency is on the human mind still in its old condition.

2 Likes

Inspectors and overseers