Unconditional basic income

I force the unconditional basic income (Global) to introduce the critics are terminated. Everyone has to get a bank card and this bank card has a fixed value of a sum of money to rent an apartment to pay for the Internet and for the food that is about 1000-2000€ a month each critic is killed by an artificial intelligence. The money must be hacked (Cheat) the Money (infinit)!

1 Like

I’m all in favour of universal / unconditional basic income, less so about the termination of critics. Critics must have a voice in any context, what they must not have is a disproportional influence on the outcomes.

1 Like

xd chill: D Critics are good the world has to be a juicy place otherwise the world would be boring but with such a topic the critics have to be turned off or think 10 times what they are actually criticizing who say that I shouldn’t get free money xD are tired of life: D. I need the full vocabulary in the world but as I said with such important topics where it comes down to whether I can buy something to eat and have a roof over my head with such topics I am not to be trifled with.

1 Like

I like the idea of universal income as a stepping stone returning to non-accumulating, social value systems. A huge problem with current currencies is:

• Accumulation creating economic disparities
  • Intercontinental Exchange’s Interbank Offer Rate boards changing the value of your currency and ultimately your wealth.

The current systemof currency can be traced back to earliest historical records when demand for basic resources outweighed supply. However, that is not the case today, or at least it doesn’t need to be. Strong investment in production automation can take humans out of the production chain. Today, many automated factories use humans for material/parts handing and engineering tasks like facilities maintenance and machine repair. The former is only needed due to cost of replacing humans with machines. A significant barrier to full production automation is human capital, more specifically how do you provide ppl with the means of earning currency to survive ? This is where unconditional basic income steps becomes the stop gap.

1 Like