My project idea is for AI-assisted User Experience (UE) as a Use Case in itself. It could have the ugly acronym AI-UXaaS ;-( as long as the principles are adhered to:
- Systems Engineering discipline: be lean (do only what is needed); holistic (consider all that is needed); traceable (remember what was done and why).
- Using 1, articulate the generic “journey” from desirable UE - through Vision, Success Factors, desirable Scenarios etc. - through elicitation of Requirements, Functions, Logical architecture - to the “Solution Space” of technology, process, people and materials that could deliver the best-can-do UE
- Make the journey specific for clients seeking AI services: allow them to create their own specific desirable UEs “from scratch” with AI Agent assistance as required
- Create a virtuous feedback loop that suggests improved UEs; scales the concept to other clients, organizations and contexts; applies the best Use Cases in context
- Apply 1-4 to the assisted UE process itself: bootstrap the performance and desirability of the decentralized AI marketplace.