Ultimate Reputation

I propose that any potentially beneficial Change is described and ratified with the common goal of desirable User Experience (UE) which adds Value.
In time, this may help to make any reputation system for decentralized AI more holistic, objective and aligned with the goals of humanity.

The Problem:
Today, Changes are delivered with focus on the “Customer” – typically the paying end User of a product or service – which runs the risk of wasted ideas and infuriating, inconvenient, dangerous, environment-damaging Things that do not provide Value to all those who could or do experience the Change.
The Value is not always explicit. For example, is the Value of “space tourism” a huge carbon footprint for the rich few, or does it prepare mankind for extraterrestrial colonization?

The Vision:
“Any Change provides a guarantee of positive incremental Value. This is acknowledged by the Users in the certainty that the Value will be delivered and experienced, and such that all of the potential impacts on User Experience are predefined, understood, prioritized, managed and delivered according to the guarantee.”

The Success Factors for a UE are typically expressed as follows (example The 7 Factors that Influence User Experience | IxDF ). It should be:
-Useful: to have a purpose in the eye of the beholder which delivers benefit
-Usable: a beneficial UE to enable an objective to be achieved effectively (does the job) and efficiently (does it well)
-Findable: to have a Solution and its content which are easy to find
-Credible: worthy of trust in the function, durability and fitness for purpose
-Desirable: emotionally appealing through brand, image, identity and aesthetics
-Accessible: by the widest range of Users in consideration of their needs and abilities
-Valuable: to deliver Value for the direct contributors and consumers, without diminishing Value for indirect contributors and consumers

The first part of the proposal would develop the Success Factors in the context of a Change; then extend the logic into different contexts; then to develop the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) corresponding to those Factors for different types and contexts of Change, so that the Value can be measured incrementally and validated according to the guarantee.

Definitions:
-Change: any idea which proposes to deliver positive incremental Value to Users, with new or improved products, services, infrastructure, policy etc.
-Thing: any describable abstract concept or physical entity. In the context of a Change, they may be Things that we Need or Want, and/or that we can or cannot have.
-User: one who experiences the Change, directly or indirectly, and as a contributor to or consumer of the Change.
-Vision: a description of the Change in terms that plan for the future with imagination and wisdom. “Where I want to be”.
-Success Factors: elements of the Change that will contribute positively to the Vision, and can be measured with Key Performance Indicators (KPI). “How I will know when I am where I want to be”.
-Value: the importance, worth or usefulness of Things in a particular context, which must be ratified, verified and validated by the Users throughout the lifeycle of any Change.
-Scenarios: descriptions and illustrations of what the User wants or needs from the Change, why and how much they want it. Collectively, the Scenarios – good or bad - will describe the Vision from the perspectives of all Users.
-Solution: the Things that are created or deployed to satisfy the Vision in the context of the Change.

1 Like