Ultimate Generative AI

Today I read this article about Generative AI: What is generative AI and why is it so popular? Here's everything you need to know | ZDNET - it made me think about the possibilities of acceleration and transfer to other contexts.
Here is a draft proposal for a Scenario Pattern for Generative AI - perhaps waiting for maturity and acceleration-convergence in BMI, IoT, 3D printing etc. - what would be your beneficial context?

“Generative AI (for things) is created by AI models that are trained on existing (things). The model is trained on billions of (human experiences) found (in their brains, their history and their social media). The model uses this data to learn styles of (physical or metaphysical creativity in any context) and then uses this insight to generate new (things and experiences) when prompted by an individual through (thought, intent or gesture).”

1 Like

It would be a part of me
Either built into me or available as a physical assistant
We would proceed through life together and we would learn from eachother

Together we could build and manifest on the fly

1 Like

I like that Vision! I think we have the choice to converge AI with a physical assistant and/or merge with our technology… Exciting times!

1 Like