The wisdom of the crowd full intro including group projects

Hi everyone I’m jason geringer and i want to talk to some of you about some cool stuff that is perfect for this group. first a little about me= I’m a
musician/singer/songwriter, game and music video-maker. “Mediator” personality type, Intelligent,altruistic forward thinker. Admin of 3 groups:"The wisdom of the crowd"A social learning group, Off the crowded path, game-making group and "Armchair RockStars, a music-video making group. I’m not trying to sell anyone on my group, although i think you guys will like it, I would mostly like to get some opinions of the organization i’m trying to build and any tips on how i can make it work. The link above should be to a google document i made for an introduction. It’s kinda complicated, and it make take a while to see the big picture so please be patient and open minded, but honest. what you guys think?

3 Likes

Hi @jasonpgeringer - that makes sense. I am approaching this with idea of personal AI Agents (Aigents) assisting people to gather the wisdom of the crowd over multiple online media channels: Aigents + Reddit — The Next Step Towards “Heternet” | by Aigents with Anton Kolonin | SingularityNET

What you’re doing here is awesome! I hope to cooperate with us and maybe try use your aigents for my whole group, and group projects. It seems like aigents would be awesome to help manage the whole group, but AI for a group project called “The AI and humans project” is what i really hope to find. (If it’s a plauseable concept) So what i’m really looking for is an advanced kernal of an AI that can be copied and assigned to each member and programmed with all of that members personal information gleaned from that members responses in all of the opinion polls and personality tests, and information from our group project called “Digital Self”. That Project will be specifically designed to gather the types of information useful to the other project. I would love your opinion on whether my AI and humans project is a valid concept or something that just could not be done. The Idea is to partner an AI with every member, and Train them both in an attempt to hopefully cause them to be more like 2 parts of a whole. Attempt to give an AI the personality of the member, to make it more of an individual. So Question: If you had lots of data about multiple human individuals, could you program that into a cloned AI core and have those AI pick up traits of the human and then evolve differently than an AI programmed with someone elses data? Is this even something that could ever be done? or would all the AI just act the same regardless of the personality data? So Crazy? or maybe?

1 Like

Hey @jasonpgeringer what you are saying is exactly what we are doing with Aigents - “Creating Personal AI Agents for Global Distributed Intelligence”. You can have such Personal Agent on your smartphone, tablet, desktop or on a cloud server (like https://aigents.com/ demo). Along the way, we are making more and more information available to such Agent, like have added Reddit profiling Aigents + Reddit — The Next Step Towards “Heternet” | by Aigents with Anton Kolonin | SingularityNET and adding Discourse profiling now Aigents Personal Social and Graph Analytics for Discourse Forums - YouTube .

Yes of course. But bear in mind that existing AI algorithms are not intelligent enough (YET) so the quality of the learned traits may be not perfect and would require interactive correction from the user.

You can also have “global AI” in addition to “personal AI” so if “personal AI” can’t address particular problem, the “global AI” is coming to help.

ok so now i have a little better idea of what aigents is, and it’s actually better for what i’m trying to do than i realized in many ways. This is gonna be a huge leap forward for the ability to manage a group network. I could go on and on but i want to ask you something. I realize this may not be possible yet,but do you think it may be possible to have separate levels of AI, with different sized data sets all interacting with us on the internet, would those AI, in time in some way join together? For instance say 100 people with small core AI, small data set from 1 human. and the way these 100 people/AI generate data in how they operate. All that group data, is used for a group AI. And I’m sure there would be larger global AI like google, but my question is will any of those AI cease to exist as an individual? Is there some phenomena that blends or joins the data sets together in some way when different size AI interact digitally over the internet?

1 Like

Yes, thats the idea and the possibility. Also, there are many ways how to do that technically.

1 Like