Not able to stake my AGI tokens

Hi , May I know the steps to follow to stake the token, as when i am trying to perform Submit Stake using BRAVE browser, it shows me ‘Submitting Stake’ message and Confirm button is disabled on window ‘‘Allow Staking.singularitynet.io to spend your AGI?’’ and the Submitting Stake window shows ‘Transaction in progress’ message, hence staking is not getting through. I am facing this issue from last 3 days. And when I try to withdraw my tokens since it is not getting staked it shows message ’ You cannot withdraw more than staked amount.’
Any help on this will be much Appriciated.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem. My tokens are stuck in the “Authorized” window. They haven’t been staked, and I can’t move them.

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your experience, please can you send us an email from the address you signed up to the platform with an outline of the issue you are facing to tim@singularitynet.io and I will try and assist.

Thank you.

I figured out why the “Authorize staking escrow contract” is grayed out. You need to have some eth left in your MetaMask wallet to cover the fee. Deposit at least 20 us in Ether and go back and try again.

That’s how I solved the issue. Now, when I try to type in the staking amount, the text field is not letting me input the numbers. Do I need to wait for the staking window to open? Am loosing my “Authorize staking escrow contract” fee?
Please help! The network is not at all newbie friendly.

Thank you!

Does the staking window open on the first of the month?

I tried to stake 503 AGIX but stopped the submitting stake message, however all transaction fees have been taken from my wallet, could you help me please. Thanks

1 Like

It is the same by me, i tried raising the gas fees and everything( I got eth in my wallet, it is not the problem), my taxes are being taken, but my tokens are not being staked. I tried at least 15 times and give up. Do you know what’s the problem could be?