New Track complete...Enjoy :)

So I have finished writting and recording the new track I have been working on these last few days. This is the music, there will be lyrics and a vocalist to go on top…

Oh and a video is already in the works, not SingularityNET related, just some creative emotional idea I’ve been working on.

Anyway… Enjoy!!

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it! That organ part really makes the song stand out to me. For some reason, I see this going really well with an inspirational video with slo-mo close-ups of different people looking straight into the camera. :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, great job, and I think it sounds really good even without vocals. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

The theme is darker than your vision for the video, but I kind of like your idea too :slight_smile:

Yeah, it could work for a darker theme as well, I agree. Will you put female or male vocals on top of it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My partner wants to sing it, she has an excellent voice and just started singing a melody that fits really well.

1 Like

Was just about to say that a female vocal would fit perfectly, as the melody has a sort of ethereal feel to it (at least to me). Can’t wait to hear the final product! :+1:

1 Like