Looking for a place to start

Hello, I am extremely interested in Singularity NET and I have watched pretty much every lecture/interview that Ben has done. All of his philosophy resonates with me very deeply. I think I do have the mind for AI development and I want to get started. Obviously there are so many different areas that need to be addressed. I am looking for a good place to start learning. I do have some limited Python experience and have experimented with some machine learning. I understand mathematics is very important in AI development. Would this require a full college education or are there alternatives? If anyone here could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. My main goal is to be able to deploy an AI on Singularity NET and contribute to this project. I am very excited for the future. Thank you!

7 Likes

Hello, I am new here as well and was looking for the same answer to your question. A bit of research has me wanting to start with edx.org it seems they have some entry level courses to get some basic fundamentals under your belt. some are free and some cost money from my understanding. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Yes, I was looking at Udemy as well they have some entry level courses. We have to think big even if we are just beginning. The world needs it.

1 Like