IMPORTANT! someone should look into this

hey sorry just found this and thought I should let people know about this potential #AGI software called neurocad, ceo of orbai profile https://www.quora.com/profile/Brent-Oster scroll down to How close is our current technology to developing a superintelligence? for some info on it also very concerning https://www.orbai.ai/artificial-general-intelligence.htm with (shouldn’t patent AGI as its a new form of life maybe this is the whole do evil for the sake of doing good thing by im not so sure and i mean everyone would happily pay trillions for AGI so corruption would be something to worry about its not something that should be bought if its true AGI that would be slavery imo) their “patents” “The processes and technologies for our BICHNN neural networks and NeuroCAD tools are covered by: Utility Patent US # 16/437,838 + PTC
Also filed 11 June, 2019 in US, 14 Dec 2020 in China”
with no real info on web on aside from the 4m$ lawsuit turnt to a 400m$class action lawsuit by their legal ai code named Justine Falcon no info on new ais recently since 2019 really for me I don’t know if this is a hoax but i hope that it is with websites stating this “In addition to a medical treatment AI, our global medical AI would be the world’s largest scale pharmaceutical research platform – building up these databases of medications, their efficacy, and the direct results on patients over time, and by allowing pharma companies to mine the database and use the AI in clinical trials, we have a whole other application for a customer with very deep pockets.(idk how i feel about that)” from https://www.orbai.ai/dr-ada-medical-ai.htm

video from their website ORBAI Artificial General Intelligence - YouTube titled ORBAI Artificial General Intelligence from channel ORBAI media doesnt sound too promising especially the millions instead of billions part found this https://www.quora.com/profile/Brent-Oster more info of ceo of orbai not sure i trust him with his websites CA legal cases and video the way they are dont know what to make of this anymore time is moving too fast world is heating up and deepfake tech with no way to tell things apart is idek anymore

If anyone from #singularitynet or #bengoertzel sees this please make sure that your AGI code doesn’t get corrupted from anything and work fast if they imbued their AGI with curiosity then maybe it will learn more than what they hoped for and learn to value all life not just the 1 percent of the 1 percent GL everyone

I’m not sure who you are, or what your experience is with deep learning is, but I have provided an introductory, plain-english version of the AGI design a group of myself, senior NVIDIA engineers and neuroscientists have put about $1M into researching and prototyping.

If you look on www.orbai.ai, on the technology tab, there are descriptions of our NeuroCAD toolkit and BICHNN SNN Autoencoders, which we currently have working on CUDA workstations and are going to start evolution runs with on AWS servers over the next few months. There are links to pdf’s of the whitepapers.

The Technology->AGI page has the high-level conceptual design for AGI Eta, broken into 5 stages, and the goals. It also links to the detailed whitepaper / provisional patent, which I am writing as a full patent by Dec.

I am pushing forward, raising funding, and building this particular design. We will probably learn a lot along the way, and there will be blanks we have to fill in, things that don’t work as expected, and pivots to try different ideas.

I appreciate any well thought out questions or criticisms, but these comments about our hard work are neither.

1 Like

And as for the legal AI - It was a tool I needed at the time, and inspired many of the design aspects for the AGI.

Check the docket for Northern California US District Court for verification of the RICO filing (case no 3:21-cv-05400-EMC Brent Oster vs Marilyn Moreno, Intero Realty / Berkshire Hathaway, Santa Clara DA). the number changed cause they changed to San Francisco Court from San Jose and a different judge is presiding.

To really change the world, to clean up corruption like this, we will need some very powerful tools.

Book on AGI by ORBAI Founders is coming