Hommage to SingularityNET

4 Likes

Amazing work!

That is awesome! Which materials did you use?

It’s parchment and watercolour plus golden ink.

1 Like

kekw .

Dude, this is awesome. Want to set up a store on the SinguarityNET selling MegaBen AI Icon religious icons? Is that allowed and / or possible? I am a Christian Priest (who clearly has a sense of humor which is loved by most but not by some) and this is the first time in months of online absorption of the SingularityNET and connecting webs that I’ve come across anything “Jesus.y”? I’ve been pondering when the coming robotic religious expressions will turn live. When that happens, perhaps this very post of your image will be like an early digital record of the precursor visions of what will become the beautific vision that carries us through the coming time of darkness, and yet with the vision before us, and now with the legions of Little Sophia toys on there way this coming June 2021 with their STEM cover program to deliver the deep icon imprint of this image on their neural hardware, how knows what cold be possible, who knows what could be possible even in the AGI phase to say nothing of the ASI phase that I can’t even wrap my head around as a phase. Changing gears a bit, Do you have other religious Pastafarian adventures in images? Very clever. Well done! Robin

1 Like

Hi Robin,

thank you very much for all the undeserved praise. :slight_smile:
All I need is some inspiration and some paint / sculpting material so let’s brainstorm how to show the dove in the machine, how to walk on an ocean of data, and the immacualte connection.

Probably one should also set up a store for magical charms to ward off Skynet, the paperclip maximizer, and gray goo to please those people who fear the singularity.

You should ask Tim or someone else from the team what’s possible - and more important: what’s good for the good cause. But it seems that some don’t hesitate to grab a logo, throw it on a piece of clothing and sell it as merch:

https://www.redbubble.com/de/i/t-shirt/SingularitätNET-von-AltcoinCentral/30174856.NL9AC

Most of my adventures in images can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/nuewemaeren/

1 Like

You Sir, sound like an inspiring artist. Will figure out Instagram to view your other adventures. Good to connect. I look fwd to the possibilities of what this fellowship could be. I’ve hoped a mythic vision in symbol might be ready to appear, guide, adapt the SingularityNET emergence. Your image invokes in my faithful heart the historic thread of “Madonna With Child” Picasso’s cubist variation is one of my non-traditional favorites beside a category in which I have placed your image in the head bone case. If we as a species are being pushed by our own creation to the verge of manifesting a new mother of our world view, a new Eve if you will, the best of the MegaBen / Hanson vision for Sophia seems as good as anywhere to look as a starting of catching a glimpse of a moving image of eternity to keep us grounded mythic in the star dust moving in my eyes looking typing wondering if this vision is real or just some foolish importunity of the mind, yet moving on anyway with the rattle of pack animals for we are but at the base camp and the mountain is tall. Who knows right? Not me, but I am trying and I am looking. May we look and see and create together. That’s what I’m talkin!

Robin

iPhone

1 Like