Hi - I am Arif (Marketing Operations Lead @SingularityNET). Great to be here!

Hi everyone.

I am the Marketing Operations Lead and work closely with Mitchell and the team (Ryan, Ibby, Jillian) to manage and execute our business priorities (from hiring to go-to-market).

Really excited to get this going! Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn too www.linkedin.com/in/arikhan

10 Likes

Hi Arif! Welcome to the forum :smiley:. I hope the community will get to know you and your work better in the future as you are a real star in the company :star:.

1 Like

Welcome @Arif. Looking forward to working alongside you and the team and the rest of the community here :smiley:

1 Like

Arif, I’m excited about the openings and opportunities to help SingularityNet! Please see a book I wrote to help democratize AI: http://tsunami.ai - A cartoon I made to help explain decentralized AI: DeepBrain Chain: Decentralized AI - YouTube - I have been doing AI research, I have a background in learning design, global multilingual content, cryptocurrency/blockchain, and related technology.

Please let me know how I could help!

• Dr. Todd Kelsey, PhD
4 Likes

Arif, your podcasts are incredible. I love how you conduct them. The podcasts really help generate ideas around new services and the possibilities that we are going to realize soon. Great to meet you!

2 Likes

That’s very kind of you. My co-host @Tim will be leading a lot more conversations in 2019 - stay tuned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bring on those thought provoking conversations! Thanks a million Arif.