Exchange AGI for AGIX problem with Phase 2

Hey SingularityNET Support,

I hope you’re all doing great. I’m reaching out because I’ve hit a bit of a snag with my AGI to AGIX token conversion, and I could really use your help. I was expecting this conversion to happen automatically in my wallet, but for some reason, it hasn’t gone through yet.

Just to let you know, I’ve already reached out via email to hardfork@singularitynet.io regarding this issue, but I wanted to make sure to cover all my bases and reach out here as well.

I’m managing my wallet on my own via MetaMask. My wallet address is 0x8bE736829E82587bCAe4beFF8711AE26eaaBF666. Despite keeping a close eye on it, my AGI tokens remain unchanged.

Could you guys give me a heads-up on what I should do next? Is there anything specific I need to do on my end to kickstart this conversion? I’m all ears for any guidance or steps you’d recommend.

If you need more details from me or if anything wasn’t clear, just let me know. I’m really hoping we can resolve this quickly. I’m eager to continue being an active part of what SingularityNET is building.

Thanks a ton for looking into this for me. I’m looking forward to your response.

I have already sent an email to support and I am also here asking for help to change the currency.

2 Likes

For the record I followed the original process outlined here, if it helps:

My notes from the time show that the AGIX were added as scheduled by 31 May '21, then I had to import the Tokens into my wallet as follows:

Good luck!

Hi Mate,

How did you go with this? Did you figure out hiw to cha ge to AGIX. Im in the same position. My tokens are still saying AGI, they never swapped over to AGIX.