Enhancement clinic

well i’m new here so i don’t know if i’m typing in the correct place. Well, my project is to create clinics where sick and problematic people are treated by super artificial intelligence and there receive00arms, legs, bionic eyes, thus creating the first cyborg factories. There too people disillusioned with traditional plasticine can lower their consciousness into genetically modified bodies, putting an end to human disease and disability once and for all. Poverty and human misery Will Be eliminate once and for all

1 Like

@Amos_Vale you have an interesting Vision. Is Grace a step in the right direction? World's first 'human-like' robot nurse to care for elderly: ‘Feeling of connection' | Science | News | Express.co.uk

1 Like

Good morning Phil! Yes, Grace is a good start in that direction and not only her but other robots who act as caregivers as well, I thought of a futuristic clinic in fact where people would actually go to solve their health problems and be productive in their communities. It would be like a car repair shop but only human, you know? But all operated by machines, robots and artificial intelligence. The services offered would range from replacement of new hearts and all types of defective internal organs with synthetic organs and with better performance than natural ones, all types of bionic prostheses for arms?, legs, eyes, etc… to euthanasia for cases in which the body would be so damaged that it would be smarter to euthanize the patient, lower his consciousness into an avatar, and transplant it into a genetically engineered one, immune to all diseases, stronger, faster, and smarter than the original. I Wonder something like this.

1 Like