Over last 4 years, I am working to deliver decentralised version of what can be called Personal AI Assistant or Personal AI Agent. Unlike personal AI assistants made by IT giants, our Aigents are not necessarily cloud based, pulling profiling information from end user for free, so the host of the service can resell that profiling information for better ad targeting.
As discussed in this video, we try to build ecosystem of completely autonomous personal agents that may collaborate together serving individual people and their communities first of all, instead of gathering people’s data for psyops and information warfare for business or political reasons.
At this time, we have “beta” version of freely available server version of Aigents platform and we have “alpha” versions for major desktops and Android mobile devices.
So far, major capabilities of the Aigents are:
Now, we are looking for the next steps, beyond integration with SingularityNET. Any feedback is appreciated on our future steps is appreciated:
- Android upgrade with latest Web features
- Analysing PDF documents
- Change Web User interface again
- Chat interface in English
- Detecting graphs in social media
- Detecting sentiment in news and comments
- Deeper analysis of reputation graphs
- iOS/iPhone version
- Reputations in Steemit and Ethreum blockchains
- Reputations of online media sources
- Social graph analytics in Medium
- Start charging money for existing service?