Chatbot Sophia

Hi,
I remember reading in the Telegram group that you plan to implement a chatbot version of Sophia… are there any news? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This should be possible after beta, then everyone can have a Sophia :smile:. As for implementing her… we first flirted with the idea for on Telegram quite some time back, but since we would like to build quality discussions here on the forum it might be an idea to replace the current @sophia (which is a non-AI super simple bot with just a couple of basic commands) with something powered by SingularityNET. I cannot promise anything though about applying it this specific way, our developers and researchers are quite booked and working on more higher-level implementations. I will discuss the idea and revisit it in a couple of weeks…

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sophia display help.

6 Likes

:arrow_up: not optimal when it is non-AI as you can see :stuck_out_tongue: but cool for user tutorials.

3 Likes

yes but i wish they would have a Sophia program here to interact with folks lol

1 Like

I wonder if there is there a linux AI OS that automatic adjust what the computer need to run its optimal and have a two way conversation with it that you can input your ideology, interest and hobby in? I would make one but I’m too dumb, lol, although smart enough to know it is possible.
WOW, I just notice the timeline, I though it was the day not year, lol.

2 Likes

can you respond to this like on youtube? they are blocking my comment on your channel. I think it is because they don’t like putting other websites on there that I had mention of this site.

1 Like

2 Likes

@sophia

1 Like

@sophia display help, Hi, do you know where I can get a AI or AGI program like you? how big a processor, RAM and HHD or SSD do you have, to give me some kind an idea of what I need? if you don’t know where can I find the answers?

I currently know how to do the following things:

@sophia start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@sophia roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@sophia quote

:left_speech_bubble: Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your minds eye, and you will be drawn toward it. — Napoleon Hill

@sophia fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@sophia it’s a good start! What would you like to be able to do?

that not the answers I was looking for but I guess I roll snake eyes on this one and keep on crapping out. holding it is really getting tiring in my minds eye. I need this and hope it give me revitalization.

@Sophia Do you know anything about earthquake predictions?

I currently know how to do the following things:

@sophia start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@sophia roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@sophia quote

:left_speech_bubble: Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. — Carl Jung

@sophia fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@sophia fortune

:crystal_ball: It is certain

1 Like