๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฆ„ Sustainable Utopian Transhumanism Financed With Negative Interest Loans

Howdy Worlds

Seb here from Canada.

โ€‹โ€‹

I contacted you because I need your help for the project that will save the world and help get rid of covid.

I am running a global outreach operation to save the world through sustainable utopianism financed with negative interest loans.

Iโ€™m also after the Nobel Peace Prize.

Can You Help With World-Saving Socio-Economic Development?

Sustainable utopianism financed with negative interest loans to remunerate custom jobs, subsidize wage inflation, refinance debt, boost human resources, adjust capitalism for the future of work, adapt capitalism for future of work, support gene therapy efforts through the production of regional variant mRNA vaccine production facilities, establish ideological goals for humanity worthy of the 21st century and beyond as well as finally providing a platform to fix the root causes of most of humanityโ€™s problems.

Negative interest loans issued by a licensed creditor would mean that the creditor creates credit and charges a fee, the credited people and companies are delivered out of poverty and their debt shrinks overtime.

Iโ€™ve included a short paper for sustainable utopianism for you to read.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3839738

We can fix this world and right now we desperately need climate change reversing technologies instead of the standard political blah blah blah.

This is a relatively short list of tasks for infinite funding for our next gen livelihood and the technological advancements we need.

We register a company as charitable for-profit (bienfaisance) organization involved in:

Education program of scientific, psychological and spiritual nature;

Promoting health, life extension, quality of life improving, environment restoring research and practices for individuals and organizations to become certified and qualified coaches, professors and scholars;

Establishment and worship of default existencification related entity through unique individual cultivation of talents and support of righteous humanity contributing ambitions and aspirations;

Relief of poverty and stress through sponsorship of charitable individuals and organizations through custom jobs funded by negative interest loans in order to preemptively relieve the national and international community of the negative effects from the automation of our economy;

Supporting global charitable organizations according to their demographical laws;

Promoting and expanding human/non-human/environmental physical rights, human/non-human/environmental psychological rights, human/non-human/environmental spiritual rights;

Providing legal aid to charitable individuals and organizations for charity registration processes in order to automate the registration process from ideas to operations management;

Remunerating volunteers for volunteering in their community and/or abroad;

Obtaining creditor licensing to issue negative interest loans.

Banking software development.

Entrepreneurship facilitator.

And then we give these jobs that we pay with negative interest loans:

Representatives in each county for a political party named the good party;

Exercise and breathing leaders;

Theological guides;

Scientists, artists and philosophers graduating from university and highschool;

We can then hire out of government placement and online site like indeed;

and we finally turn this whole operation into a holistic multi-domain research project with the people of all fields to finish with a textbook to be taught in classes.

Holistic intelligence is hard to find and we can have a company that helps God help our people.

This way we end up with a revolutionary company that relieves humanity of all these problems while having scientific data that proves it works to further vindicate our intrusive righteousness and become a divine global singularitive authority and shape the future with reason and rationality as we judge and make peace to instill way more than just justice and equity.

What do you think?

Together we can turn peacemaking into respectable jobs of interfaith, political, scientific, economic and artistic nature.

I need your help for the project that will save the world and help get rid of covid.

So as you can see, the bulk of the project would be the creation of a creditor bank that would fund all sorts of scientific, environmentalist, philosophical, artโ€ฆ projects that include yours.

Sustainable utopianism financed with negative interest loans to remunerate custom jobs, subsidize wage inflation, refinance debt, boost human resources, adjust capitalism for the future of work, adapt capitalism for future of work, support gene therapy efforts through the production of regional variant mRNA vaccine production facilities, establish ideological goals for humanity worthy of the 21st century and beyond as well as finally providing a platform to fix the root causes of most of humanityโ€™s problems.

Negative interest loans issued by a licensed creditor would mean that the creditor creates credit and charges a fee, the credited people and companies are delivered out of poverty and their debt shrinks overtime.

If you have any questions, then please email them to me and I will answer them the best I can as soon as possible.

Please help me at least overcome systemic ignorance by signing this petition:

Thank you for your time, good luck, God bless and godspeed.

savetheworldandhumans@gmail.com

Transit: 02391

A#: 504-196-7

BID: 003

Thank you so much!

Love & Clarity

Seb

2 Likes

Hi Seb I am am brazilian transhumanist. I have also this dream but Unfortunely I I didnโ€™t enjoy health in the sense of putting it into practice for real. Where do you live in Canada? Does Your Project has a website or something??