SingularityNET Podcast Guest Suggestions

Your involvement question is timely as the project has reached a midpoint and when the beta is released, a “human in the loop” alpha will go with it. imho we could work on this. I’m keen.

1 Like

Come on Tim! We’re dying to hear the podcast!. How many weeks does the editing usually require? Is there anything we can do to help speed it up?

3 Likes

You’d be surprised at what goes into the editing process :wink:

With a little luck we should be releasing the second podcast early next week :sunny:

3 Likes

really no offense. just my experience about podcasts.

you simply can upload a podcast 1:1
dont need any editing.

1 Like

Pascal,

A podcast is a digital media format that can be a Live Performance / Broadcast or a pre-recorded show. In a similar way that some radio shows are live and some are pre-recorded, or some TV shows are live and some are pre-recorded.

I understand that you may prefer the live broadcast format, and I am not saying we will never do a live broadcast in the future, however the format we have chosen for the foreseeable future is pre-recorded.

2 Likes

I would like to suggest Siraj Raval . He has a broad reach,a passion for education, an entertaining delivery, and specializes in AI and Blockchain/Decentralized Apps. I would love to hear his thoughts on SingularityNet.

2 Likes

I think Dr. Yoshua Bengio would be a cool guest to have :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good choice. Are you thinking to give him a virtual tour of platform and an interview for podcast? Element/SingularityNET SWOT maybe a productive topic.

1 Like

I recently came across Harri Valpola from Curious AI. He sounds very confident about having found the secret sauce to AGI. Would love to see him connected to SingularityNET…

2 Likes

Another method could be to use professional grade microphones for the podcast so the audio file can be directly uploaded immediately, which will save weeks of editing (weeks of your precious time), and your time can be directed towards more productive efforts.
Just hoping to help, thanks again Tim!

2 Likes

Many of our guests may not have access to professional recording equipment, and therefore the quality of the audio may vary.

Wherever possible we will try to have both sides recorded in the best way possible.

2 Likes

I think it would be great if one of SNET’s partners could also describe the respective partnership with SNET. I’m thinking of Henry Ines or Dr. Axel Schumacher (both from Shivom).

On the other hand, it would be good from a marketing point of view to invite one of the top AI-influencers on Twitter into the Podcast.

The tops of 2018 are documented here

4 Likes

That’s a very good idia. Thank you for your suggestion @mtznr

@Tim

Hi Ben
Here Francisco Di Biase neurosurgeon from Rio , co-author with you of Science and the Primacy of Consciousness -Intimation to a XXI Century Revolution , with Pribram, Goswami, Grof, Sheldrake and Richard Amoroso , editor ( Noetic Press)
I have some ideias about quantum-holographic AI I developed in a working paper I put in my profile in ResearchGate.org.
Please see it and give me some Feedback

1 Like

That is a good idea… I wonder who our next guess could be? Not telling just yet :wink:

Podcast three is imminent… and we will be announcing the winner of the naming competition too :blush:

Stay Tuned!

2 Likes

Hey Tim,
if you wish, I can ask Dr. Axel Schumacher without obligation. We regularly exchange information about LinkedIn.

2 Likes

Hey podcast team,

thank you for your great work. A really great idea.

I have some guest suggestions:

Ray Kurzweil, Ian Goodfellow, Geoffrey Hinton, Andrew Ng, Sebastian Thrun, Peter Norvig

All of them are great AI role models and very forward thinking.

Non AI: Paul Graham, Elon Musk - just ahead of their time and made a big impact on humanity.

3 Likes

The Actor Brent Spiner the one that portrayed Data from Star Treck would be cool :+1:
Or
Andreas Antonopoulos i think he is a very good talker and for sure interesting listening to hes thoughts about the future of Blockchain and AI

1 Like

A Podcast with Brent Spiner in original Data outfit? That would be **** awesome.
But I guess he couldn’t contribute to our topics too much. He was “just” an actor.

Another suggestions from my side is one of Europe’s leading futurists Sven Gabor Janszky.

1 Like

I have edited your comment I know this was not meant maliciously but please try and keep your comments family friendly.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like