Personal Robot financial consultant

a robot assistant with artificial intelligence that manages all the finances of an entire family or a single person that uses artificial intelligence to heal the private savings of each citizen, city companies and entire nations with no room for debt, bankruptcy, default or anything like that. This would avoid a lot of the problems we have today.

1 Like

This sounds a lot like the Vision of SingularityDAO:
“SingularityDAO is the first DeFi project that uses sophisticated machine learning in token markets, allowing AI to do the hard work of crypto asset management for you.
Minimize your risks by distributing your holdings over collections of tokens, and earn yields by putting your assets to work. Human and advanced AI-based Digital Asset Managers will guard your holdings and optimize revenue” (https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularitydao-roadmap-phase-2-mid-2021-progress-report-part-2-5648681c3f91). It is (my opinion) a step in the right direction towards true decentralization.

1 Like

Ok. But singularitydao is a software not a hardware robot, am I right?. When I suggest a creation of a personal financial consultant I mean a robot into our homes putting in order our finances .

Thanks for your comment Phil.

1 Like

SingularityDAO is an AI-powered DeFi project and part of the SingularityNET portfolio, which provides the decentralized platform for the AI economy. The portfolio includes Use Cases for Grace and Sophia which provide those personal-physical interactions in their contexts. I don’t see the value in a Use Case for a physical robot to sort finances, but your idea is here so it should get more SNET exposure.

1 Like

I thought of a robot in order to personify the project, an avatar or a system is in my view quite impersonal.

Thank you Phil.

1 Like