EU/UK Business Development Director
If you are looking for a new challenge in the area of AI, working in an exciting, innovative and international working environment, we are the ideal company …
SingularityNET is looking for experienced Business Development Executives to cover the UK/EU region.
About the Role
You will be a “hunter” and lead the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting, nurturing leads, opportunity development, onboarding, to closure. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving targets from accounts within the UK/EU market whilst executing the role in a manner consistent with SingularityNET’s values – to always be service oriented and to ensure customer success.
SingularityNET is one of the world’s leading providers of AI algorithms and solutions. It has over 40 AI experts with decades of experience building AI solutions in a wide range of industries including healthcare, finance, insurance, manufacturing, defence, robotics, transportation, telecoms and agriculture. SingularityNET has an impressive list of past and present clients including Cisco, Google, Alstom, Groupon, ArcelorMittal, Hanson Robotics, Souza Cruz and Oi.
- Have revenue responsibility for the UK/EU region, including hitting target quota annually
- Synthesize market feedback for product, marketing, operations, and other HQ teams
- Identify, develop, pursue, negotiations, and close business opportunities.
- Build a robust pipeline of prospects and achieve targets by working closely with the global business development and operations team
- Prior responsibility of closing new accounts
- Experience selling Analytic and AI solutions preferred
- Ability to build and implement strategic partnerships and enablement plans
- Proven ability to win new business and exceed targets
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Confidence working in a startup environment
- Capable of being self-directed and independent
- Travel – as necessary
England, remote ok
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com