Name for 0,00000001 AGI

0.00000001 AGI = 1 eureka

On the SingularityNet, the flow of bids and offers for services is essentially a flow of thoughts. One such thought will lead to a profound discovery some day – a eureka moment! That moment has been built on top of may others. If that service (thought) has been offered for one eureka more or asked for one eureka less, it may never have been registered. But it has! A single eureka, 0.00000001 AGI, made all the difference.

Coincidentally, a synonym of a noun form of eureka is the word “constantan.” A constantan is “an alloy of copper and nickel whose resistivity is constant over a wide temperature range.” Having to do with electric current which plays a part in our brain as well as in the SingularityNet. Additionally, a nickel and copper have ties to money in modern and ancient history. Whichever way you flip it, the coin lands on eureka!

In Ancient Greek, eureka means “I have found.” When used as an interjection, eureka is an exclamation indicating a sudden discovery.

Sources:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, it’s been added to the list! :slight_smile:

To honor the efforts by Ben Goertzel.
I am suggesting qorxi.
Hope I spelled it right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cute!! :smile: Got my vote

1 Like

You can’t order a service without enough “Zaps”.
You can’t order a service without enough “Pulse”.
You can’t order a service without enough “Sparks”

What does qorxi mean?

Ben Goertzel -
Quorxi is pronounced “Quark Z”

Aixiphanes is pronounced “Ick siff uh knees”

QORXI = Quantum Organized Rational eXistent Intelligence

-phanes = generating principle

AIXI = of course, maximal general intelligence leveraging infinite compute power

AIXIphanes = the generating principle of AIXI

Of course, all of us are quantum organized rational existent intelligences embodying the generating principle of maximal general intelligence… as he will realize in a few years when he starts to learn quantum theory and universal intelligence theory ;D

BlockquoteQuorxi is pronounced “Quark Z”

Aixiphanes is pronounced “Ick siff uh knees”

QORXI = Quantum Organized Rational eXistent Intelligence

-phanes = generating principle

AIXI = of course, maximal general intelligence leveraging infinite compute power

AIXIphanes = the generating principle of AIXI

Of course, all of us are quantum organized rational existent intelligences embodying the generating principle of maximal general intelligence… as he will realize in a few years when he starts to learn quantum theory and universal intelligence theory ;D - Ben Goertzel

Wil edit it on later from desktop :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Eddy wrote the explanation above. And essentially Quorxi is the name of Ben’s son.

1 Like