Mobile App Icon

Oh, through Discourse. How do I do that?

You can download the Discourse app in the app store or google play store, and then you add “community.singularitynet.io” to it and you login, that’s it! :smiley:

It is a simple solution right now, but we might make a custom mobile app for it some day in the (long-term) future :wink:.

2 Likes

Already on Discord, so it would be nice to try it on there. Thanks for the info. A stand alone so may be a great solution until platforms like Status and Akasha are ready to use.

Could you have a look at the invite link? It said it’s invalid on Discord. Thanks.

It is the Discourse app, not Discord :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol :sweat_smile:

Didn’t know Discourse, seems like a good temporary hack. The forum feels much more responsive in Discourse. Thanks!

1 Like

Okay so it seems the original icon updated itself! :grin: (white background)

1 Like

No problem! It’s open source and pretty cool. When I have some more time I want to fork it and adapt it to fully fit SingularityNET, but this is currently not the main priority as we have the discourse app to fall back to. I think I will display a notice for returning users that they could download that to connect. :thinking:

Hey Tim, @Zolgo’s started working, did yours too by any chance?

It’s weird, where the option to ‘add to home screen’ is normally it has ‘Open SingularityNET’

On any other site the option to ‘add to home screen’ is there.

I will try and clear both phone and browser cache and see if that helps.