Hi there, I am Rustam Iskhakov - SingularityNET volunteer and supporter of the progress for the greater good

Hi guys :slightly_smiling_face: I am the volunteer of SingularityNET and a Software Testing Engineer by profession. I came to the crypto world only several months ago but I found SingularityNET pretty fast after the start of this way. From that moment it has become my main interest in crypto and now it’s the only one crypto interest because I think that there is nothing more important than the worldwide AI network on the blockchain in its potential for humanity. I adore this project, it gives an unlimited space for imagination and I like its passionate team very much. My interests are rather various but I especially like good talk with interesting people, walks and cinema. One day I hope to become the part of SingularityNET team because I want to make something really significant in this life and I always work only on projects which make something beneficial for the wide audience. I want the prosperity for this project and I admire the technological progress so let’s make it even greater together! Just for your information: you can find me here and I guess in all groups of SingularityNET in Telegram. I know English, Russian and Ukrainian so feel free to ask me anything. I will be glad to answer you or help to find the solution if I wouldn’t know necessary information myself. Good to be here, I hope you enjoy this journey to the bright future too :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hi Rustam! Welcome to the forum :smiley: It is so great to have you here and you have done an amazing job by helping out so much in the community and by also helping with the software testing of the forum. You are a real gem for this community! I adore your passion for SingularityNET and I look forward to more of your participation as people like you help shape the future of SingularityNET and its community :muscle:.

2 Likes

Wow Rustam
I am sure you will contribute alot more of nice things to SingularityNet and the Community. I am impressed on how many feedback for the forum you gave. Keep it up, your help will make this Community grow to become way more amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks Ibby, I really appreciate these nice words and I will definitely continue to do my best for this community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Aderson :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for good words, it’s important for me to feel your support guys, feeling myself as a part of this wonderful community always inspires for new efforts and achievements :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes