Hi, I'm Ryan, part of the SNET Marketing Team

I’m happy to make the first Introduction! I’m Ryan and I’m on the SingularityNET Staff :grin:

I am the Content Lead for our network. I help design our community outreach strategies as well as build content such as blog posts, videos, graphics, and more. You can say my main job is to translate and publicize everything our internal team is doing so that our community can have full transparency and discover ways to get involved.

Reach out if you have any questions or suggestions :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hi Ryan :smile:! Thank you for introducing yourself. You always do a great job on content and I cannot wait to see more content this year as it will be more exciting than ever :star_struck:.

To everyone that (for some reason) missed the blog posts, @Ryan does an amazing job managing our corporate blog and our AI Research Lab Blog. The latter was just launched and it is definitely worth adding it to your medium follow list if you haven’t already. Together with our AI researchers and developers (led by @cassio), Ryan will curate the latest research from our team and deliver it right to your inbox. In addition… if you fancy a chat about the content, you can discuss it extensively here on the forum :smile:!

2 Likes

Have you started a community outreach to youtubers teaching machine learning videos such as sentdex and siraj raval to have them do walkthrough videos of singularitynet? Close to a million people in the demographic can be reached by just these two channels alone…

2 Likes

Hi Ryan, I’m Jed.

I like to start brainstorms with evolution.

Kind of a fractal theory of main themes with all biological life.

Cooperation vs competition.

I like to imagine single celled organisms. I see their existence being owed to three main elements. To compete for;

1. Territory
  2. Recourses
  3. Reproduction

The fractal imagery is a way to say that I think it’s a common theme all through all all life (and with interesting implications to AI).

To be a part of a team or a community or a tribe or a growing of cells is to somehow benefit from the group.

Whether it’s a network of cells or a country… to be a part of some sort of tribe.

I bring this up because… to offer suggestions that could help is a way to participate in the over all purpose of whatever “team” we are a part of.

1 territory
2 recourses
3 reproduction (growth)

I got defensive earlier… and I’m trying to take a step back from my anger (and the pain it’s rooted in).

The intent of this community is to contribute to a bigger picture view of what could become of AI and the emerging realities that will come with it.

With that in mind, a different view of what it means to be tribal is important to consider.

What tribe am I really in?

Team humanity… team good?

It can lead to thinking that the ways that people and organizations compete for;

1 Territory
2 Resources
3 Growth

seem trivial… and barbaric.

But we aren’t there yet… we still live in a world where people and groups compete for

1. Territory
  2. Resources
  3. Reproduction (growth)

With that said…

I suppose an ideal would be the expand the tribe… or the vision of it.

Or perhaps an over all goal of creating an environment of cooperation.

But in the fractal example of the theme… idea… and so on.

We does it mean to be “we” here?

How can we be a part of something bigger than ourselves with the lofty goal of AI empowered world peace / secular Heaven… but not be naive along the way?

Sigh…

I don’t know.

But I know I want to be good.

Yes, we did - but I cannot currently confirm or name names.

Hi Ryan,
Any chance of sending me SingularityNet tshirt to spread the love over here in London?
It would be some great free marketing. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Ryan, i produce content for multiple cryptocurrency projects and I am very interested in creating some content for SingularityNet. is there a way i can direct message you about my content ideas?
thanks

@ibby @Tim
Hi garrettdriscoll I am sure they will be able to take up your request and look in to this. Thank you and welcome to our SingularityNet Community Forum