Hi, I’m Korrelan

I work in the IT industry/ sector as a bespoke programmer and have been researching AI as a hobby for many, many years. I’m interested in anything and everything regarding science/ technology and of course AI.

My main project/ focus at the moment is the design of a neuromorphic AGI schema. I hope it’s not bad etiquette for a new member to post a link to a project page but there is too much information to relate in an introductory post.

Ed: I’ve removed the Blogger link and replaced with a video link.

This platform seems very well designed and I look forward to future conversations.

:smile:

6 Likes

Hi Korrelan~ Welcome! Indeed. I was impressed by that too! Some good ideas, like the notification system, and markdown editor with simultaneous previous, etc. Useful! :slight_smile: Let’s have some fun!

1 Like

Hi Korrelan
I hope this forum will allow you to discover your hobby further. Welcome to our SingularityNet Community forum :+1:

1 Like

Hi Korrelan,

Welcome to the community! It is great to have you here. Every member brings their own value to the project and so feel free to share any projects you want to discuss in a topic dedicated to it in #projects

Furthermore, I am sure you will find some use in starting conversations and joining others in their topics in categories like #blockchain and #applications and #agi

Curious to see more from you Korrelan wink:

2 Likes